Today, we’d like to discuss how to edit a form-filled message in our new HTML editor.
Often, you find a typo after you’ve uploaded a template and need to fix it ASAP. Previously, you would have had to rebuild the archive and upload again. Now, our HTML editor can help:
How is it better?
- You can now work with messages right away. The layout is always at hand and can be edited instantly.
- If you’re testing a message, you don’t have to mess with a bunch of archives. Instead, you can correct the message and send a test letter from one screen.
- Our HTML editor includes nice text highlights and helps you to avoid various layout errors. Unclosed tags and incorrect attributes get highlighted.
- If you’ve already prepared the letter layout, you don’t need to upload the template by URL or ZIP file. You can paste it directly into the HTML template in the editor.
- We’ve also prepared a little surprise. The HTML editor has prompts for the most common parameters in the template engine.
This short video shows how to create a new HTML template and use the prompts:
Composing messages is now even more convenient. You can check test letters faster. This makes working more pleasant.