Highlights Testing communication chains helps determine the most efficient ways of interacting with the customer Previously, in order to test the workflow, it was necessary to add a flow split node, then unload actions and manually count statistics for each branch. Now all these actions can be completed via the new A/B test widget: split the branches and select the main test […]
Platform Updates in August: A/B Tests for Communication Chains and Reliable Loyalty Programs
Previously, in order to test the workflow, it was necessary to add a flow split node, then unload actions and manually count statistics for each branch.
Now all these actions can be completed via the new A/B test widget:
- split the branches and select the main test objective;
- run the workflow;
- when there is enough data to review the results, you will receive an email. This will allow you to view the statistics in the report, stop the test, and apply the most efficient branch to all the subscribers who are to receive the email.
It will be useful when testing one of the following conditions:
- the time before sending the reminder regarding the abandoned cart;
- the number of emails sent in the communication chain;
- various channels such as email, web, or mobile push notifications.
Previously, in case of technical disruptions or whenever Mindbox might have been unavailable, the cashier could not access information regarding any available promotions.
Now the cashier will be able to see all available public promotions, i.e., the promotions without a specified customer segment. A discount can be chosen manually in order to satisfy the customer.
Previously, when enabling the module, a request had to be sent from Mindbox and users had to wait for the result for a while, as well as having to contact support in order to disable the module.
Now you can manage the modules yourself in the Administrative settings → Billing details.
The page shows enabled modules as well as available modules. In case you can’t find the desired module, we recommend switching to the latest version of the tariff, which can also be done on the same page.
Only users with the "Owner" role can manage modules and change the tariff.
Let’s imagine that a store wants to launch the following promotions: "Buy two pairs of sneakers and get a discount on a T-shirt" or "Order 5 tubs of creams to get a discount."
Previously, it was impossible to configure such promotions as the discount was given for only one product. Now you can specify any number of products without restrictions. The discounted product is determined according to the store’s preference.
To increase the conversion to order rate, add the new built-in dynamic content block “High demand” or add a timer "Order today." The new up sale and cross sale form "Add products to the cart for $X" will help to increase the average order value.
We have enhanced the "Personal recommendations" algorithm for the projects with many clients who have a short history of actions. It also works well for projects that include miscellaneous product categories and promotions like "Up to 50% off."
The algorithm used for recommendation emails has helped to increase the following indicators:
- click rate by an average of 12% (maximum by 35%),
- conversion to an order by an average of 2% (maximum by 20%).
The new algorithm is already enabled, no additional settings are required.
Previously, in order to import customers, you had to fill in several settings: API endpoint, touchpoint, brand, and actions for uploaded customers.
Now the import can be initiated in two simple steps. Just select the file and click "Launch import."
Several improvements have helped us achieve this:
- API endpoint, touchpoint, and actions are filled in automatically;
- The "Set automatically from the endpoint" setting has become more transparent. Now the system immediately checks if the selected settings are present in the file and reports a lack of data if there is no relevant data in the file;
- Create a new touchpoint and action templates with just one click.
The import settings are hidden by default and do not distract from the main area. You can open them and configure custom parameters in one click:
This segmentation allows you to:
- Find customers using an outdated version and send them a mobile push notification with an offer to upgrade their app;
- Create a mailing for customers who have a version with errors in the app;
- Exclude customers with old versions from the mailing list. This can help avoid sending them mobile push notifications with links to pages that are not available on their version of the app.
The "Device Manufacturer" filter will help you:
- Launch a campaign only for customers of a certain brand;
- Evaluate the efficiency of marketing for Huawei customers and understand whether it is worth developing a separate app for them.